federal, state, and provincial
- Testimony before the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission on behalf of First Energy Service company (ER13-535- 000) in opposition to the proposed Minimum Offer Price Rule changes. December 2012 and March 2013.
- Testimony before the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission on behalf of NEPOOL (ER13-895-000) in opposition to changes in market timing rules related to acquisition of natural gas (with Seabron Adamson).
- Expert Reports and Testimony before the FERC Enforcement Bureau for multiple clients accused of market manipulation of US organized power markets
- Testimony before the Ohio Public Utility Commission on behalf of First Energy Solutions in opposition to proposed tariff changes by Duke Energy Ohio. April 2013.
- Testimony before the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission on behalf of NEPOOL (ER14-1050-000 / 001) in opposition to proposed Incentive Payment proposal changes in FCM rules. 2014
united states supreme court
- Amicus in Amicus Curiae of Electrical Engineers, Energy Economists and Physics in Support of the Court in No. 00-568. State of New York, et al v. Federal Energy Regulatory Comm’n, et al and Enron Power Marketing, Inc v Federal Energy Regulatory Comm’n et al. May, 2001